Concordia Parish School Board

Skip to main content

Students entering grades 3, 6, and 9

Students entering grades 3, 6, and 9, will have to prove their residency in their respective

attendance zones before school starts. Two proofs of residency will be required. These can include current utility bills with the parent or guardian’s name and address, a current lease or mortgage statement, or a copy of the parent or guardian’s driver's license.

6th graders will also have to submit updated immunization records. 

These documents can be submitted via the Student Progress Center. If you don’t have an account, you will need to create one before you can upload these documents. You can access the Student Progress Center by visiting our parish website and looking under the Parents drop-down menu or by clicking here:

If you have any questions about submitting this documentation or about creating an account for the Student Progress Center, please contact your child’s school.

Published Print
app Store