Concordia Parish School Board

Student Records Request

Transcript Request

**Effective 3-22-24, all transcript requests for alumni or former students must be completed through Parchment.

Former students and alumni may apply for a transcript request or education verification. All transcript request will cost $7.00/each. To request a transcript via the Parchment Exchange site, please click on the link for the corresponding high school.

Diploma Reissue

  • At this time, diploma requests must be completed by clicking on the following link and completing the online request form. 

  • Diploma requests = $25.00 ea. 

  • Please allow 2 weeks for processing. 


We accept cash or money order. Please mail money order (DO NOT mail cash) to:

Concordia Parish School Board
Attn: Records Request
P.O. Box 950
Vidalia, LA 71373

  • Money orders need to be made payable to Concordia Parish School Board

  • Cash is accepted for walk-ins only. 

  • Fees are non-refundable. 

  • Requests will be processed once payment is received. 


If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Caviness at 318-336-4226 ext 3502.

GED Records

Former students and alumni may apply for a diploma or transcript request of their GED records. You will need to have your HiSET or GED ID number ready to be able to register an account. Please visit the LCTC website by clicking the following button.