Editing previous response:

Please fix the highlighted areas below before submitting.

CPSB Diploma Request Form

Request for high school duplicate transcript and/or reissued diploma.
*Diploma requests may take up to two weeks to process. 

(Please note that this form is not for GED diploma/transcript requests.
Please visit https://hserequest.lctcs.edu/ to request GED records.) 

I am requesting a copy of: *
Answer Required

Contact Information

Please upload your picture ID. *
Answer Required
or drag it here.
Method of Delivery: Transcripts and diplomas may be picked up in person or mailed. Please make a selection.*
Answer Required

Mailing Address (if records are to be mailed)

Answer Required

Unfortunately at this time, payment cannot be accepted online. Please mail money order (do not mail cash) to:

Concordia Parish School Board
Attn: Records Request
P.O. Box 950
Vidalia, LA 71373

  • Money orders need to be made payable to Concordia Parish School Board
  • If you are requesting multiple records, you may combine the fees and submit one payment. 
  • Cash is accepted for walk-ins only. 
  • Fees are non-refundable. 
  • Requests will be processed once payment is received. 


If you have any questions, please contact 318-336-4226 ext 3502.

Confirmation Email