Multilingual Scholar Program
The Multilingual Scholar Program is for all students in Concordia Parish that speak another language other than English in the home. Even if you speak English very well, this program could be for you!
The Multilingual Scholar Program offers many services to its members:
- Direct English Language Instruction (English as a Foreign Language)
- Tutoring for Core Content Classes: ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- ACT Tutoring for Juniors and Seniors
- College Application Essay Support
- Training for the Louisiana and Global Seals of Biliteracy
If you are interested in becoming a scholar please fill out this Home Language Survey and contact the program director Morgan Cerniglia for more information by email ([email protected]).